1. Be sincere and do your duty.
2. Be pure, staunch, and sincere to the very backbone, and everything will be all right.
3. Perfect sincerity, holiness, gigantic intellect, and an all conquering will.
4. ……………no sincere worker passes put the field of activity without making himself known and catching at least a few rays of light…………….None will be able to resist truth and love and sincerity. Are you sincere?
5. Let us then be brave and sincere: whatever path we follow with devotion, must take us to freedom.
6. Only be sincere; and if you are sincere, says Vedantism, you are sure to be brought to the goal.
7. Only let me be perfectly pure, perfectly sincere, and perfectly unselfish.
8. The will is stronger than anything else……………..And whatever you do sincerely is good for you. Even the least thing well done brings marvelous results; …………….It depends upon you who have no money; because you are poor, therefore you will work. Because you have nothing, therefore you will be sincere. Because you are sincere, you will be ready to renounce all.
9. BUT, MIND YOU, THIS IS LIFE’S EXPERIENCE: IF YOU REALLY WANT THE GOOD OF OTHERS, THE WHOLE UNIVERSE MAY STAND AGAINST YOU AND CANNOT HURT YOU. IT MUST CRUMBLE BEFORE YOUR POWER OF THE LORD HIMSELF IN YOU, IF YOU ARE SINCERE AND REALLY UNSELFISH.
10. I have experienced even in my insignificant life that good motives, sincerity and infinite love can conquer the world. One single soul possessed of these virtues can destroy the dark design of millions of hypocrites and brutes.
11. Nothing will be able to resist truth and love and sincerity. Are you sincere? Unselfish even unto death? -----------------and loving? Then fear not, not even death. Onward, my lads!
12. Everything will come right if you are pure and sincere.
13. Be intensely sincere.
14. None will be able to resist sincerity. None will be able to resist love.
15. A few heart-whole, sincere, and energetic men and women can do more in a year than a mob in a century.
16. Arise and awake and be perfectly sincere.
17. The brave alone can afford to be sincere. Compare the lion and the fox…………..All time is yours, there is no indecent haste. Everything will come right if you are pure and sincere……………….and have really got hold of one link, do not let go; the rest is bound to come……………….The body never remains for anyone. Arise and awake and be perfectly sincere………………… (along with) that steadiness and character that make a man cling on to a thing like grim death.
18. Above all and in all, be sincere.
19. Be sincere and do your duty. Everything will come all right. Truth must triumph.
20. You have not caught my fire yet--you do not understand me! You run in the old ruts of sloth and enjoyments. Down with all sloth, down with all enjoyments here or hereafter. Plunge into the fire and bring the people towards the Lord. That you may catch my fire, that you may be intensely sincere, that you may die the heroes' death on the field of battle--is the constant prayer of Vivekananda.